- Click Start -select Run or Press Windows + R But then type regedit;
- Select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet
- Right click on the Control folder and select New -> Key
- Name the new folder named "StorageDevicePolicies"
- Right-click on the "StorageDevicePolicies" folder, and select New -> Dword Give the name "WriteProtect"
- Double-click the Dword with the name "WriteProtect", then change the Value Data to 0 (Zero)
- Exit Regedi and restart your computer / laptop.
If this regedit can not solve the problem, pay attention to your computer if you use a program / application specifically to copy paste like TeraCopy, if there is application you please uninstall / remove.
If after the above methods done and copy paste still can not, you can restore your computer / laptop.
If the above methods do not solve the problem, I suggest that your computer be repaired using Windows Software to repair corrupted windows files.
I hope this helps.